If you’re an active trader and have been using technical analysis to gauge how things are going so far in the stock market, you may be interested in this INO.com video’s assessment of what’s in store for U.S. equities in the near future.
Time To Short The Stock Market? A New INO.com Video
According to this stock trading video, we’re headed for much lower numbers in the investment markets. While there is no guarantee of what could happen down the road, the MarketClub stock trading system’s indicators are all flashing red at the moment, pointing to a Fibonacci retracement to 944 in the S & P 500 index. This is ultimately a 50% slump from recent highs. Technical analysts call these numbers and points in the chart as “targets”. Right now, the call made by INO.com’s resident technical analyst, Adam Hewison, brands this market as unhealthy, and so if you’re a market timer, you may be inclined to stay out of the market or to think about possibly shorting it.
Personal Finance Articles
- US News My Money Blog: When Credit Cards Come to the Rescue
- Gen X Finance: 3 Ways to Wipe Out Debt Quickly
- Dollar Stretcher: How To Tackle Credit Card Debt
- Survey Magnet: Useful Credit Card Tips to Help You Live Debt Free
- Savvy Money Tips: Harnessing the Power of Vision
- Sylvia Blake: How to Finance a Mobile Home Purchase
- TDL Hub: Can You Live On A Budget?
- Lazy Man and Money: Maximize Your Airline Miles with these 8 Tips
- One Mint: India ETF List