The latest S & P 500 trading video from INO.com (a well known stock trading site) ponders the question of whether the S & P 500 index has finally hit its peak in the near term. If you’re an active trader or investor, then you may be curious to see the latest analysis on the market’s behavior, as offered by INO. Their claim here is that by using their MarketClub Stock Trading System, you could have avoided the latest slump in the stock market and could have bagged some profits over the last couple of months.
S & P 500 Trading Video: Has The S & P 500 Topped Out?
The Trade Triangles (signals) technology from the MarketClub Stock Trading System indicated a buy in mid February, when the market bottomed out earlier this year; it pointed out a sell in early May, just after the stock market had a huge run up and right before the latest market trend solidified and confirmed its downward direction. If you trusted these signals enough to follow them, you’d have made around 7% in the span of two months. Not bad!
Personal Finance Articles
For more on personal finance, please check out these articles around the web.
- TDL Hub: Clever Budgeting Strategies – Streamline Your Budget
- PT Money: Making Money From Junk
- Balance Junkie: Is Your New Business Hiding Inside You?
- Wise Bread: Survive The Bear Market: 10 Steps To Ride The Downturn
- One Mint: India’s Bank Interest Rates
- Lazy Man and Money: CollegeAdvantage is Giving Away More Money
- Credit Karma Blog: How To Prepare For A Stock Market Meltdown
- Canadian Finance Blog: Carnival of Personal Finance