Have you heard the latest about California’s budget crisis? If we go bankrupt over here, do we get a bailout? Also, this means that California taxpayers are NOT getting a tax refund if we’ve overpaid our withholding. As far as I can remember, we’ve owed taxes every year, so I’m hoping that it’s the case for this April too — I’d be bummed to have to kiss any refunds goodbye.
Anyway, as I digest this technicality, there’s better news ahead. Soon, a new president will be sworn into the White House. Maybe thing’s will start looking up.
While we await this historic event, allow me to offer you a few articles of fabulous finance.
Personal Financial Articles
- Rich Credit Debt Loan tells us how to undo the results of financial trauma.
- Free Money Finance gives us some investing and mortgage tips from frugal millionaires.
- FIRE Finance shares Suze Orman’s latest free book, which is downloadable here.
- Tough Money Love tells us how to create an emergency financial plan.
- Moolanomy replies to a reader who asks if they need to pay taxes on eBay profits. Pinyo clarifies what is and isn’t taxable on the income earned from eBay sales.