Ready for more reading? Here’s a new list for you:
Personal Finance Articles
- Wise Bread has a piece on extreme saving (care of moi!), where I share the frugal tips I apply to my daily life.
- Lazy Man and Money reviews a book called “Outliers” by Malcolm Gladwell. I found his review (and the book) quite interesting reading on the topic of success.
- Studenomics gives us some great steps for college graduates to follow in order to get out of debt.
- One Mint talks about the most valuable lesson of his life, given to him by his college professor. To develop your intellect, you must ask questions.
- Bible Money Matters discusses a commonly believed myth, that the little guy just can’t get ahead.
- Gather Little By Little presents a reader’s question about a problem she’s been facing with regards to her marriage. His reader needs advice on how she can handle her debt problems while keeping her marriage intact.
- Carnival of Debt Reduction: Yay! Flexo from Consumerism Commentary gave us the nod for our post on housing assistance program concerns.
- Carnival of Money Stories
- Economics 101
- Festival of Frugality
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Carnival of Real Estate
- Review Bloggers Carnival
- Total Mind and Body Fitness Blog Carnival
- Carnival of Personal Development
- Bankruptcy and Debt Carnival
- Carnival of Family Life