This week, we’re seeing a lot of stuff being unveiled by President Obama’s administration, from the stimulus package details to a new mortgage bailout plan. That’s a lot of taxpayer money going out to pay for big rescue packages.
I have been wondering what long-term effect this will have on all of us. Will this all work? What kind of changes should we expect in our future once the plans are placed into action?
I shared more of my musings over at Wisebread, in the piece: The Economic Stimulus Bill: Will The Heavy Debt Be Worth It? Hope you can check it out.
For more on what others are saying in the financial blogosphere, here is some mid-week reading material:
- Festival of Frugality: Our post on how to develop skills for managing your life was chosen as an Editor’s Pick in this carnival. Thanks to Jeff at Good Financial Cents!
- Festival of Stocks: Wow, we made the Editor’s Choice for this carnival too, with 5 Stock Sectors To Avoid In A Recession. Thanks to Penny Daily for the aweseome carnival!
- Blogging About Losing Weight
- Carnival of Everything Money
- All Things Eco
- Total Mind and Body Fitness
- Millionaire Mind and Making Money