I would like to point out a piece from the Miami Herald, written by fellow blogger Sharon Harvey Rosenberg, the wonderful writer behind the blog The Frugal Duchess. Her article entitled A System For Sorting was inspired by a post we published here called Organize Your Home With These Space Saving Ideas (written by Millie Kay Grand). We’re thrilled to have been mentioned in the Miami Herald in this capacity! 🙂
Thanks so much to Sharon from The Frugal Duchess for this great writeup, and to Millie Kay Grand for her contribution to our site.
As for our reading roundup? Hope we’re not too late with our list! Here are my favorite reads over the weekend:
Personal Financial Articles
- Frugal Duchess has an emotional story about her neighbor’s gardens. I am a huge garden lover myself and have painstakingly worked and developed my garden over time, such that I can sympathize with Sharon over the loss of a beautiful space.
- Credit Karma talks about the issue of tax debt. They warn us that we shouldn’t avoid paying our taxes regardless how deep in the hole we get with what we owe.
- One Mint reflects on the difference between news and opinion, and how his reading habits have evolved over time. These days, he’s finding himself reading more blogs than periodicals and magazines.
- Rich Credit Debt Loan covers some interesting material on dealing with debt decisions and leveraging.
- Monevator tells us why we should be cheerful as investors!
- Living Almost Large discusses a funny expose she read in the New York Times — the story of a group of girls who are dating guys in the financial industry. These women are offering up their looks in exchange for financial security and a comfortable lifestyle.
- Studenomics has some great suggestions on saving money this winter season.