Musings On Online Business and Internet Marketing
It’s been a long week, but it was packed with events. I was actually out of town from Thursday last week till this past Sunday as I attended an online marketing conference called IZEAFest. I decided to invest some time and money on things that may hopefully improve my online business. I’ve been running my blogs and a few other sites as a business now, and it’s gotten to the point that I’m wondering what the “next step” should be: there’s always that desire we have, as entrepreneurs, to take our business to the next level, and well…. it means making the effort and putting in the money to get to that point.
Part of the experience that took me all the way to Orlando Florida from my hometown in Northern California involved networking with fellow bloggers. I’ve discovered that being around other online entrepreneurs makes it apparent that we all pretty much think alike. We aren’t just thinking about how far we can take our online ventures, we’re also thinking about what other projects we can enter into next. Are there things we can collaborate on together perhaps? What kind of obstacles do we face, what common concerns do we have and what shared goals and ideas do we harbor? In the end, as a group, we all thought that we got a lot more out of networking with each other than we did from attending the conference, and it was definitely well worth the trip.
Personal Finance Articles
- Wise Bread: What It Means To Live Below Your Means
- The Financial Blogger: 5 Ways To Overcome Your Fears Of Investing
- Ask Mr. Credit Card: Credit Cards We Use At AskMrCreditCard.com
- One Mint: Retirement Planning Calculator Facts
- Lazy Man And Money: Secrets of a Stingy Scoundrel Reviewed
- Online Investing AI Blog: Six Ways Entrepreneurs Master Risk
- Budgets Are Sexy: Another $6,000 Squirreled Away!