Woah, Four Pillars has posted the Carnival of Personal Finance for this week and it’s packed! I thought to start the week with a few articles that jumped out at me (well, including the one we’ve published at our sister blog).
Personal Finance Articles
- The Smarter Wallet ponders some options for starting an online business: should you buy an existing blog or build it from scratch?
- SquawkFox has a really cool post on how to make your resume rock. Get treated to some creative ideas when you read her resume article series!
- Almost Frugal presents us with 4 unlikely books that have made her more frugal.
- The Strump shares with us why he hates buy now, pay later plans. I don’t like them either: I’ll only buy now if I can pay now!
- American Consumer News tells us how to save money by comparing prices.
- The Dividend Guy laments the tyranny of investment fees. Some tips to keep those fees low? Use index funds, limit your stock transactions and keep your taxes in mind when making investment decisions.