Some exciting financial reads today!
Personal Finance Articles
- Rich Credit Debt Loan tells us how to save money without even trying. Some great tips: transfer high interest balances, use mail-in rebates, save your small change and something not on the list but should be: use cash back credit cards for the rewards (but only if you don’t overdo the debt).
- Amateur Asset Allocator shares with us some arguments against investing in a 401K account.
- Mrs. Micah talks about the debt snowball, and how to start and manage it.
- Pimp Your Finances tells us about a 13 year old who launched a startup. Now that’s inspiring!
- Finally Frugal shares with us an income to expense chart showing her financial status of late.
- The Wisdom Journal sheds light on the hidden costs of common items. Do you know what’s built into a typical price tag?