Ready to check out a few financial carnivals? We participated in a few this week, where we found several articles that stood out. Here are some of the ones we enjoyed from the Carnival of Personal Finance!
- Money and Such: How’s That Money Market Fund Working For You?
- One Caveman’s Journey: 8 Things New Parents Don’t Need
- Fiscal Fizzle: Is It Better for One or Both Parents to Work? – The Verdict Is In
- American Consumer News: How to Develop a Plan to Repay Your Credit Card Debt
Now how about taking a look at these other great carnivals?
- Carnival of Debt Reduction: Thanks to Financial Highway for hosting this edition of the carnival. We made it as an Editor’s Pick this week!
- Festival of Frugality
- Carnival of Pecuniarities
- Money Hacks Carnival
Hope you enjoy our list!