How about emerging from our holiday stupor with the help of some financial reading material? Nice writeups here on budgeting tips, consumer debt and new year resolutions. Here we go!
Personal Finance Articles
- Rich Credit Debt Loan shares some great lessons in personal finance, such as investing for the right reasons and accepting and learning from our money mistakes.
- Blunt Money gives a few suggestions on how to budget, and discusses the concept of budgeting by percentages.
- American Consumer News ponders the question: can you get a car loan even if you have bad credit?
- Moolanomy: So you’ve got some new year’s goals? Then here are some tips on how to stick to them.
- My Two Dollars gives us more budgeting ideas and tips to start the new year right. Ready to tackle a new budget for the new year? 🙂
- Not Made of Money tells us why debt is a danger to our finances. Someone I know actually forgot that credit cards aren’t a pipeline to free money. 9 years later, he’s being hounded by card companies, and feeling the pressure. Don’t overdo the debt.
- Clever Dude suggests how to successfully drain your FSA account. Some good ideas: pick up some band-aids, medical tape, pain meds, antacids with your remaining FSA dollars.