Have a bit of time for a roundup right now, then I’ll be off to do my asset allocation plan — we’re doing some portfolio adjustments right now….
Here are some favorite reads around the web this week:
- My Two Dollars: With money tight, how about sharing tools with your neighbors for various projects or tasks?
- Master Your Card: Kristy shares with us some of the lessons she’s learned from being in debt.
- Blunt Money: Here’s how to shop for your groceries wisely!
- Moolanomy: Here are 5 simple steps to stop being a victim.
- Wise Bread: There are quite a number of uses for that lone can of fruit! Try out these suggestions. 🙂
- Credit Karma Blog: Do we have to ask if a recession is really on the way? To me, the answer is loud and clear!