I had the chance to check out some great carnivals this week, even if I only got to join one — The Carnival of Personal Finance hosted by the fabulous Master Your Card (the blogcarnival site has been out of commission for sometime)! My picks this time around:
- No Credit Needed: Top 10 Ways To Save Money – Number 9 – Give Up Hobbies
- Everyday Finance: Prop 2: Should we Pay More for Cruelty-Free Food?
- Budgets Are Sexy: Saving 10% Of Your Money Is Like “Paying An Extra Bill”
The Festival of Frugality was held this time at Living Well On Less, a blog I just discovered recently. Some articles I liked:
- Frugal Fu: Would You Eat On $2 / Day?
- Sound Money Matters: 7 Homemade Christmas Gifts that Don’t Suck
- Passive Family Income: Frugal Decorating with Tropical House Plants