Time flies and the weekend is here again — here are some of our recommended personal finance articles:
Our Favorite Personal Finance Reads
- Christian Personal Finance shares with us 15 free budgeting tools, complete with videos and graphics!
- My Daily Dollars talks about finally having enough money to open an emergency fund and contemplates on how the fund will be used and allocated.
- Financial Wellness Project suggests that socializing can be good for your wealth. I agree — networking can do a lot to help you with many positive financial opportunities.
- Wise Bread offers some fabulous DIY tips from the web, including how to make your own self-tanning lotion.
- Greener Pastures discusses the psychology of money, one of my favorite subjects. Here’s a fascinating look at how money gets spent at auctions.
- My Super-Charged Life advises us that long-term thinking is our greatest tool for success.