Time for another roundup of some of the best financial articles I’ve had the opportunity to read during the week. Here are just some of the posts I’ve enjoyed recently:
- Rich Credit Debt Loan reviews the book “The Family CFO”. I try to run my household in the way suggested in this book; I consider myself the household CFO 😉 .
- Blunt Money conducts an inspirational interview with someone who is improving their financial habits, buying investment properties and paying off their debt.
- Green Panda Treehouse discusses how to compare auto insurance rates.
- Mrs. Micah suggests some ways to keep warm without turning up the thermostat.
- Saving Advice advises us on how to eat better without burning a hole in our wallets.
- The Canadian Capitalist shows us how to pick a great mutual fund. Here are 7 features of a solid fund.