We’ve had the pleasure to join a few carnivals this week and here were a few favorites we’d like to highlight from the great lists put together by the hosts.
From the Carnival of Personal Finance #168 at One Caveman’s Financial Journey:
- Retired at 47: Should You Carry A Credit Card?
- Money Ning: How Our Perceptions Keep Us Poor
- The Personal Financier: Outsourcing Our Chores — Do We Overvalue Our Spare Time?
From the Festival of Frugality at Almost Frugal:
- Cheap Healthy Good: Life Skills 101: A Curriculum for Food, Finance, and Other Real World Basics
- Save and Conquer: Stuff Happens
- Not The Jet Set: ReUse It! Decoupaged Outlet Covers