Time for some mid-week financial articles from the moneyed midways:
- Almost Frugal asks about how old we are in the financial sense. That’s an interesting concept! I’d say I’m middle-aged, like I am in real life! 😉
- Gather Little By Little talks about accomplishing our dreams, one step at a time.
- Frugal in the Fruitlands suggests that we try to visualize $10,000 extra in our lives. This may be a great motivational technique to help us make and save more money.
- Green Panda Treehouse participates in a savings challenge and gives us an update!
- Everyday Finance wonders if now is the time to make a killing in GM and Ford bonds.
- The Happy Rock points out the silver lining in this recession — cheaper gas prices!