Autumn is knocking at our door, the leaves are turning and I’ve fallen sick! But that won’t stop me from making my loyal visits to the personal finance carnivals:
Sound Money Matters has prepared a wonderful fall edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance where I found these awesome picks:
- Fiscal Zen: Tips for Saving Money on Contact Lenses
- American Consumer News: Should You Take the Cash Back or Low APR Financing on a New Car?
- My Family’s Money: How to Make Your Child A Millionare!
The Festival of Frugality was hosted by My Two Dollars. Check out some of the articles I enjoyed:
- The Financial Blogger: Saving and Working Out
- Money Ning: What’s More Important Than Money?
- Think Your Way To Wealth: Free Money Saving Tips- 66 Ways to Save Money