Welcome to The Smarter Wallet!
I’ve got some experience being a corporate blog editor for a personal finance software company, so I figured, a natural step would be to expand into the role of a blog editor for a personal finance site that showcased the work of contributing writers. This is where The Smarter Wallet comes in. My goal — our goal here — is to provide a place for diverse ideas, commentaries and opinions on all things that matter to the consumer.
So what can our site offer you? Here are just some of the things you can expect from us:
- This blog will reflect the views and opinions of various finance buffs.
- It will focus on more concrete financial tips (and less on philosophical thoughts that you may find elsewhere) and will be primarily targeting topics that relate to your concerns as a consumer.
- If we do this right, we aim to produce articles that are short, snappy and easy to digest.
This site will be mainly focused on consumer-oriented topics, and will cover all things that are helpful to someone who wants to get the best value for their money. We’ll have tips on how to spend wisely, shop smartly, and buy carefully. We’ll also tell you where to find some great deals by providing you leads to offers and promotions we find. And we’ll provide you reviews on books, products, web sites and services that we hope will help you get the most out of your money.
We’re always interested in your feedback and questions, so if you have any, feel free to drop us a line at thesmarterwallet (at) gmail (dot) com, or use our contact form! We’d love to hear from you!
If you’re curious about The Smarter Wallet Team, you can find out more about us on our contact page.
I’d like to acknowledge the work of LogoInn.com for providing us with an awesome new logo! Our new logo has also inspired us to change the entire color scheme for this blog; I do think that what we have now is a big improvement over our previous design. I hope you take the time to visit LogoInn to check out their services and packages as I do believe they offer great value!
We here at The Smarter Wallet are NOT personal financial advisers and we do not purport to be experts in the field of finance or money management. Thus, we are not liable for the information you decide to use or take from this site. The purpose of this blog is to share with you our opinions and thoughts, personal reviews and tips on consumer-related matters; all that we print here is subjective and may or may not be relevant to your needs. We do hope that the views we provide will offer you insight into the products and services that we encounter.
Also, please let us know if you find anything here that you believe is yours that we shouldn’t be “borrowing”. We’ll happily respect your ownership of internet material and your wishes to disallow use of your material.
Our Comment Policy:
- Readers are solely responsible and liable for their comments.
- By commenting, you grant The Smarter Wallet the permission to use, alter and delete comments.
- Key word usage in comments may be removed or modified at our discretion.
- Link backs made by commercial sites may be deleted or modified.
- Our policy is subject to change at any time.
- Reader questions and comments sent to us may be reprinted and used as subject matter for posts.
Please note that our content is purely for informational purposes only and should not be mistaken for professional financial advice. The rates and offers that we share on this site are subject to change without notice, and may or may not be valid by the time of your review. Please visit referenced sites for up to date information. The Smarter Wallet may also be compensated for our personal opinions and views on featured products and services.