Ever get the feeling that there’s too much to do and too little time to do it? Must just be the holiday hangover I’m still trying to recover from. But this should wake us all up: in the mood for an awesome giveaway?
Free Cash & Prizes From Money Crashers:
$5,900 $7,400 New Year Giveaway
Some interesting news on our front: we’re part of a big group of bloggers who’ve come together as sponsors to participate in the Money Crashers’ 2010 New Year Giveaway, which is currently up to
$5,900 $7,400+ in free cash and great prizes.
The MoneyCrashers Giveaway is open from January 4 to January 31, 2010. One hundred winners will then be selected on February 3, 2010, who will avail of individual prizes offered by sponsors. You can join and become a winner by accumulating entries to the contest — the more entries you have, the higher your chances of being randomly selected to win. You’ll need to perform certain actions to help you earn the entries.
To join in the fun, check out the details on how to increase your chances of winning:
1. You are required to register for the giveaway. Sign up here to be part of the contest mailing list.
2. Subscribe to the Money Crashers’ RSS Feed.
3. Start earning entries! There’s a list of actions you can do to acquire more and more points to raise your chances of winning something. For instance, if you follow a sponsor (such as The Smarter Wallet) via twitter, you’ll receive 5 entries towards possibly winning that sponsor’s prize. In our case, we are giving away $60, so by following us through this link, you’ll get 5 entries towards winning $60. For more details on what to do, please visit the contest page.
4. Watch out for the winners list on February 3, 2010.
Good luck to all participants! 🙂
Personal Finance Articles
- Wise Bread: What’s the Right Way to Save?
- 20SomethingFinance: How To Waste Money In 9 Easy Steps
- Tim Harris: Are Mortgage Scams On The Rise?
- Eliminate The Muda: Festival of Frugality
- The Financial Blogger: 5 Tricks To Keep Your Resolutions (Carnival of Personal Finance)
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.