I have been juggling quite a lot of things recently and have been spending more time developing new features for my main personal finance blog (no, it’s not this one). Unfortunately, the new work load may have a potential effect on my posting schedule for The Smarter Wallet. But we shall see. All I know is that there is no rest for the wicked! 🙂
I’ve been working on a long term strategy for developing and growing my sites this year and it’s taking longer than I planned to execute those ideas I’ve had bouncing around my head for sometime now. But hopefully I’ll have some interesting things to show in the near future. In the meantime, let’s check out some blogs on my reading list:
- Nerdwallet: Are You Ready To Invest In The Stock Market?
- Tight Fisted Miser: Bargains for the Bookworm
- Ask Mr. Credit Card Blog: Proper Credit Card Use
- Jaypee Online: Save For Your Apple Gadget Fix
- Little People Wealth: Healthy Living on a Budget
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.