Spring is here, and things are pretty eventful in our household these days. We’ve got a lot of family over as I work out some health issues over the next few months, so they’re helping us run the household a little. Plus I’ve got to give my thanks to my long-standing blogger friends like Lazy Man and Cap for pitching in to help this damsel in distress… 🙂
Anyway, permit me to be vague for now (about my personal details), but needless to say, I continue to enjoy and peruse the blogosphere as a goldmine for great information on personal finance. Here are some of the reads I managed to fit into my week:
Personal Financial Articles
- Wise Bread: For many people, the 401k is where they store most of their long term funds. So how about checking out these tips on how to make the most of your 401k?
- Green Panda Treehouse: So what happens when banks fail? Here’s a review of how the FDIC steps in and takes over once they sniff out trouble in the financial industry.
- Lazy Man and Money: Lazy Man pulls an April Fool’s prank when he tells us “no more alternative income reports”. Say wha? His alternative income reports are mainstays that he should keep delivering, especially for the inspiration 🙂 .
- Online Investing AI: Advanced Technology That Will Propel Your Financial Future
- Trees Full of Money: Made it to the Editor’s corner in this week’s Personal Finance Carnival! Woohoo! Thanks for choosing our article on how to get the best travel deals for budget vacations as one of the picks! By the way, this is a new carnival on personal finance (not to be mistaken for the older Carnival of Personal Finance.
- Mighty Bargain Hunter: Carnival of Personal Finance
- Frugal Upstate: Festival of Frugality #224
- Make It From Scratch: Make It From Scratch Carnival #162
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.