I compiled a few posts that I thought would be of interest. One made me grumpy, another made me chuckle and the rest woke me up. 🙂
Awesome Personal Finance Articles
- One Mint: I agree with Manshu on this one. This post on how banks want to buy their own assets with taxpayer money has made me quite grumpy!
- Funny About Money: Funny About Money is a compulsive expense tracker. And indeed, only she can come up with the ingenious idea of “cremating” 6 months worth of credit card receipts using a charcoal-starting chimney, while simultaneously heating up charcoals for dinner. I wish I could do what she does so naturally.
- Stretchy Dollar: Here’s a nice piece that discusses how to increase our shopping awareness in order to make your shopping experience more rewarding while allowing you to stay within your budget.
- MoneyNing: David gives us a pep talk about how to avoid having financial headaches in retirement. How are you preparing for retirement?
- Carnival of Debt Reduction
- Festival of Frugality
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Carnival of Money Hacks
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.