Have you heard the latest about California’s budget crisis? If we go bankrupt over here, do we get a bailout? Also, this means that California taxpayers are NOT getting a tax refund if we’ve overpaid our withholding. As far as I can remember, we’ve owed taxes every year, so I’m hoping that it’s the case for this April too — I’d be bummed to have to kiss any refunds goodbye.
Anyway, as I digest this technicality, there’s better news ahead. Soon, a new president will be sworn into the White House. Maybe thing’s will start looking up.
While we await this historic event, allow me to offer you a few articles of fabulous finance.
Personal Financial Articles
- Rich Credit Debt Loan tells us how to undo the results of financial trauma.
- Free Money Finance gives us some investing and mortgage tips from frugal millionaires.
- FIRE Finance shares Suze Orman’s latest free book, which is downloadable here.
- Tough Money Love tells us how to create an emergency financial plan.
- Moolanomy replies to a reader who asks if they need to pay taxes on eBay profits. Pinyo clarifies what is and isn’t taxable on the income earned from eBay sales.
- Carnival of Financial Planning
- Kids and Money Carnival
- Working At Home Blog Carnival
- Carnival of The Vanities
- Carnival of Money Stories
- Millionaire Mind Blog Carnival
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.