Ready for more reading? Here’s a new list for you:
Personal Finance Articles
- Wise Bread has a piece on extreme saving (care of moi!), where I share the frugal tips I apply to my daily life.
- Lazy Man and Money reviews a book called “Outliers” by Malcolm Gladwell. I found his review (and the book) quite interesting reading on the topic of success.
- Studenomics gives us some great steps for college graduates to follow in order to get out of debt.
- One Mint talks about the most valuable lesson of his life, given to him by his college professor. To develop your intellect, you must ask questions.
- Bible Money Matters discusses a commonly believed myth, that the little guy just can’t get ahead.
- Gather Little By Little presents a reader’s question about a problem she’s been facing with regards to her marriage. His reader needs advice on how she can handle her debt problems while keeping her marriage intact.
- Carnival of Debt Reduction: Yay! Flexo from Consumerism Commentary gave us the nod for our post on housing assistance program concerns.
- Carnival of Money Stories
- Economics 101
- Festival of Frugality
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Carnival of Real Estate
- Review Bloggers Carnival
- Total Mind and Body Fitness Blog Carnival
- Carnival of Personal Development
- Bankruptcy and Debt Carnival
- Carnival of Family Life
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.