This week, we’re seeing a lot of stuff being unveiled by President Obama’s administration, from the stimulus package details to a new mortgage bailout plan. That’s a lot of taxpayer money going out to pay for big rescue packages.
I have been wondering what long-term effect this will have on all of us. Will this all work? What kind of changes should we expect in our future once the plans are placed into action?
I shared more of my musings over at Wisebread, in the piece: The Economic Stimulus Bill: Will The Heavy Debt Be Worth It? Hope you can check it out.
For more on what others are saying in the financial blogosphere, here is some mid-week reading material:
- Festival of Frugality: Our post on how to develop skills for managing your life was chosen as an Editor’s Pick in this carnival. Thanks to Jeff at Good Financial Cents!
- Festival of Stocks: Wow, we made the Editor’s Choice for this carnival too, with 5 Stock Sectors To Avoid In A Recession. Thanks to Penny Daily for the aweseome carnival!
- Blogging About Losing Weight
- Carnival of Everything Money
- All Things Eco
- Total Mind and Body Fitness
- Millionaire Mind and Making Money
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.