We’re participating in a blog contest called “March Madness” over at Free Money Finance right now. If you have some time, I’d like to encourage you to place a vote for the blog posts you like. Our post on debt collection practices is competing in one of the rounds. If we advance based on your votes (you just leave a comment here as to which post you are voting for), then we move on to the next round. Eventually, through a process of elimination, a winner is reached. FMF from Free Money Finance, who hosts this annual blog competition will then donate a certain amount to the charity chosen by the winner! So it’s all for a great cause.
Now for more blog posts and articles, check out my lists:
- The Smarter Wallet reviews an alternative way to borrow money with the article Lending Club Review: Lending Money For Profit. With tighter credit requirements, borrowers are turning to social lending to secure loans.
- MoneyNing discusses some tricks you can apply to deal with unaffordable purchases. How about reviewing your potential purchases before committing your money to them?
- Intelligent Speculator talks about how scary things can potentially get with our national economy. Just check out Japan’s economy to see what could happen!
- One Mint shares some expense ratios and minimum investments for select gold funds. For a while now, I’ve been shopping around for a gold fund to use as a portfolio hedge. So this evaluation helps.
- Bobo Carnival of Politics
- Carnival of Financial Planning
- Best of Me Symphony
- Carnival of the Vanities
- Carnival of Investing Strategies
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.