We’ve got a short roundup today as we’re getting ready for a packed Sunday. But not because of the Superbowl (we don’t watch football — unbelievable, I know 😉 ). It’s because we’re hosting a birthday party today and in a few hours, our home will be buzzing with our usual guests. So I have to cut this short — I’ll gather more great reads by mid-week!
Personal Finance Articles
- Studenomics has an interesting post on saving money by trying out mass transportation.
- One Mint asks whether he should buy a 100 billion dollar Zimbabwe bank note…from eBay! Some neat analysis here on GDP and the economy.
- Rich Credit Debt Loan asks if you’ve got what it takes to be a millionaire. We share our thoughts on this topic in our post: Want To Be A Millionaire? Ways To Become Rich.
- Carnival of Financial Planning
- Millionaire Mind and Making Money Blog
- Working At Home Blog Carnival
- Carnival of Wealth, Money and Life
- Make It From Scratch
- Carnival of the Vanities
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.