Some exciting financial reads today!
Personal Finance Articles
- Rich Credit Debt Loan tells us how to save money without even trying. Some great tips: transfer high interest balances, use mail-in rebates, save your small change and something not on the list but should be: use cash back credit cards for the rewards (but only if you don’t overdo the debt).
- Amateur Asset Allocator shares with us some arguments against investing in a 401K account.
- Mrs. Micah talks about the debt snowball, and how to start and manage it.
- Pimp Your Finances tells us about a 13 year old who launched a startup. Now that’s inspiring!
- Finally Frugal shares with us an income to expense chart showing her financial status of late.
- The Wisdom Journal sheds light on the hidden costs of common items. Do you know what’s built into a typical price tag?
- Carnival of Financial Planning
- Carnival of Consumer Credit
- Working At Home Blog Carnival
- Kids and Money Carnival
- Carnival of the Vanities
- Money Hacks Carnival
- Take Charge of Your Health Carnival
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.