Here are a few articles I had the chance to read over this week. With all the season finales going on in the world of television programming (for shows I’ve been following), I guess I’ve become a little distracted, so I could only muster these articles for now. Do enjoy!
Personal Finance Articles
- One Mint: Here’s a pretty interesting post about the lure of ponzi schemes. What makes them so easy to fall for? Manshu gets into the nitty gritty of what makes such a scheme tick.
- Money Energy: If you’re considering attending graduate school to wait out this recession, you may want to think again. Read this piece that discusses the real costs of graduate school.
- True Adventures In Money Hacking: This frugal blog shares a lot of do-it-yourself ideas, and this DIY project on bike baskets (complete with nice photos) was something that caught my eye. Bike baskets seem like a fun craft project to try out!
- Festival of Frugality
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Carnival of Debt Reduction
- Carnival of Financial Planning
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.