Ready to check out a few financial carnivals? We participated in a few this week, where we found several articles that stood out. Here are some of the ones we enjoyed from the Carnival of Personal Finance!
- Money and Such: How’s That Money Market Fund Working For You?
- One Caveman’s Journey: 8 Things New Parents Don’t Need
- Fiscal Fizzle: Is It Better for One or Both Parents to Work? – The Verdict Is In
- American Consumer News: How to Develop a Plan to Repay Your Credit Card Debt
Now how about taking a look at these other great carnivals?
- Carnival of Debt Reduction: Thanks to Financial Highway for hosting this edition of the carnival. We made it as an Editor’s Pick this week!
- Festival of Frugality
- Carnival of Pecuniarities
- Money Hacks Carnival
Hope you enjoy our list!
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.