I’m playing catch up once again! But I’d like to let you in on an interview I participated in some days ago. I’ve been a bit shy about this since I’m not much of a real talker on record (though I am in a social setting 😉 ) but I’m trying to get used to it. This is the 2nd time I’ve gotten myself on audio on the web. Thanks so much to Kimberly Palmer of US News for inviting me to do this podcast with her on how to blog for money.
For more articles on personal finance, please check out the following great reads!
Personal Financial Articles
- Christian Personal Finance: Do you think money will solve your problems? Here’s an interesting discussion on why more money isn’t the answer to the issues you may be facing.
- American Consumer News: What to do with your junk mail? Here are a few suggestions!
- The Strump: In the market for a new place to stay? Here are 5 issues to consider when you purchase a condo.
- WalletPop: Check out this list of movies about money if you’re in the mood for some indoor entertainment!
- Money Hacks Carnival: Thanks to a great hosting job by Greener Pastures! We very much appreciate being one of your favorites!
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Festival of Frugality
- Carnival of Debt Reduction
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.