We haven’t submitted any posts from this site to any carnivals yet, but let this be our inaugural carnival roundup post. As avid readers of financial blogs, we’re no stranger to these weekly events that showcase some of the best articles in the personal finance community. This week, we’d like to highlight a few favorites from these lists:
From the Carnival of Personal Finance at Broke Grad Student:
- The Bag Lady: Solutions to Educational Debt Slavery
- The Wisdom Journal: Frugal But Regret It?
- No Debt Plan: My Wife is Spending Too Much Money and She Knows It
From the Festival of Frugality at FIRE Finance:
- Master Your Card: A Brief Guide on Financial Preparedness
- Frugal In The Fruitlands: Ten (Other) Ways To Make Your College Education Pay Dividends
You can see what else people are saying about their money by paying these carnivals a visit!
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.