Had a full day today of ferrying my kid around to a few extra-curricular activities, so I’m a little late on the carnival lists today. But here they are!
I enjoyed the Carnival of Personal Finance at The Sun’s Financial Diary. I had several favorites, some of which were the following submissions:
- Online Savings Blog: 4 Tips for Shopping at Thrift Stores (Or How Not to Spend Like Sarah Palin)
- The Wisdom Journal: The Return of Layaway
- Saving To Invest: Health Care Plans: 10 Tips on Choosing the Right Option
The Festival of Frugality is hosted at Bargain Briana and has these articles in their list:
- Frugal Babe: Frugal Choices For Your Eyes
- Credit Withdrawal: “Mommy, Are We Poor?” What to Say to Your Children During Hard Times
- The Financial Blogger: My Thoughts On Having A Daycare at Home
- 37th Carnival of Money Hacks: Wonders of the World
- Carnival of Money Stories
- Total Mind and Body Fitness Blog Carnival
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.