We’re happy to have been able to contribute to the MBN Group Project this month, which was organized by JLP at All Financial Matters. The focus for this month was on kids and finance, with our submission to the project being Millie Kay’s invigorating writeup on “8 Summer Fun Activities That Won’t Break The Bank.” Thanks to JLP for organizing this round!
We’ve also got some picks from this week’s financial carnivals that we’d like to share with you:
The Smarter Wallet’s Carnival Picks
From The Carnival of Personal Finance hosted by Banker Girl, here were our faves:
- Prime Time Money: How To Save Like A Madman
- My Two Dollars: Qualifying For A Mortgage As A Freelancer – An Exercise In Patience
- Can I Get Rich On A Salary: The Lady Whose $50,000 Emergency Fund Wasn’t Enough
From the Festival of Frugality #142 presented by Frugal Babe we enjoyed these posts (along with many more at the carnival):
- Money Beagle: Great Deals At The Outlet Mall
- MoneyNing: What to Do When We See a High Unemployment Rate
- Uncommon Cents: Hunting for Discounts: That Time Again — This Month’s Best Costco Coupons
- Carnival of Money Stories
- Total Mind and Body Fitness Blog Carnival
- Carnival of Debt Reduction
- Carnival of Improving Life
- Best of Me Symphony
- Carnival of the Green
- Carnival of Family Life
- Carnival of Twenty Something Finances
Do pay these sites a visit for more superb reads on personal finance, family, green living and more!
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.