Mighty Bargain Hunter presents the Carnival of Personal Finance, Cyber Monday 2008 Edition. Here’s what he’s got among the many other articles in this week’s money list:
- Studenomics: Are You Cash Strapped Just Before The Holidays?
- The Credit Toolbox: My Bank Doesn’t Want To Give Me A Personal Loan
- American Consumer News: Diamonds Are Forever – Well, So Is Debt
- Curious Cat: Financial Thanksgiving
- The Strump: Why Don’t We Talk About Money?
- Wide Open Wallet: What The Government Should Be Doing During A Recession
For more financial articles, check out the awesome list of carnivals below!
- Carnival of Debt Reduction
- Festival of Frugality
- Money Hacks Carnival
- Kids and Money
- Carnival of Twenty Something Finances
- Total Mind and Body Fitness Blog Carnival
- Carnival of Family Life
- Carnival of the Vanities
- Best of Me Symphony
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.