Have a bit of time for a roundup right now, then I’ll be off to do my asset allocation plan — we’re doing some portfolio adjustments right now….
Here are some favorite reads around the web this week:
- My Two Dollars: With money tight, how about sharing tools with your neighbors for various projects or tasks?
- Master Your Card: Kristy shares with us some of the lessons she’s learned from being in debt.
- Blunt Money: Here’s how to shop for your groceries wisely!
- Moolanomy: Here are 5 simple steps to stop being a victim.
- Wise Bread: There are quite a number of uses for that lone can of fruit! Try out these suggestions. 🙂
- Credit Karma Blog: Do we have to ask if a recession is really on the way? To me, the answer is loud and clear!
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.