I had the chance to check out some great carnivals this week, even if I only got to join one — The Carnival of Personal Finance hosted by the fabulous Master Your Card (the blogcarnival site has been out of commission for sometime)! My picks this time around:
- No Credit Needed: Top 10 Ways To Save Money – Number 9 – Give Up Hobbies
- Everyday Finance: Prop 2: Should we Pay More for Cruelty-Free Food?
- Budgets Are Sexy: Saving 10% Of Your Money Is Like “Paying An Extra Bill”
The Festival of Frugality was held this time at Living Well On Less, a blog I just discovered recently. Some articles I liked:
- Frugal Fu: Would You Eat On $2 / Day?
- Sound Money Matters: 7 Homemade Christmas Gifts that Don’t Suck
- Passive Family Income: Frugal Decorating with Tropical House Plants
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.