Time flies and the weekend is here again — here are some of our recommended personal finance articles:
Our Favorite Personal Finance Reads
- Christian Personal Finance shares with us 15 free budgeting tools, complete with videos and graphics!
- My Daily Dollars talks about finally having enough money to open an emergency fund and contemplates on how the fund will be used and allocated.
- Financial Wellness Project suggests that socializing can be good for your wealth. I agree — networking can do a lot to help you with many positive financial opportunities.
- Wise Bread offers some fabulous DIY tips from the web, including how to make your own self-tanning lotion.
- Greener Pastures discusses the psychology of money, one of my favorite subjects. Here’s a fascinating look at how money gets spent at auctions.
- My Super-Charged Life advises us that long-term thinking is our greatest tool for success.
- Money Hacks Carnival
- Carnival of Financial Planning
- Carnival of Financial Goals
- Green It! Carnival
- Investing Carnival
- Kids and Money
- Carnival of Cities
- Carnival of the Green
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.