Are you a frugal traveler? Then these Expedia deals and travel discounts may be right up your alley.
Travel is one of those things a lot of people have shoved by the wayside recently. Because of the slower economy, the travel industry is now seeing much lower demand, so much so that the airlines are starting to do something about it. As a consequence, we may start seeing cheaper fares, although they are balanced by flight and airline staff cutbacks.
At any rate, if you’re at all going on a trip anytime soon, things are becoming more affordable. Hey gas prices are lower, after all! Just check out these Expedia deals and travel discounts available this time of year:
Holiday Expedia Deals
- Holiday Kickback: Why not get a $200 coupon for use later if you book your travel now? If you book your trip by 1/3/09, you’ll get a $200 travel coupon. See site for details. Expires 1/3/09.
- Vegas Travel: a great new offer to visit Vegas, for $22! This will end soon — Las Vegas Hotels for $22, plus bonus food, spa and gaming credits. Expires 12/10/08.
- Holiday Fare Sale: Fly roundtrip from $105 and up. Expires 12/29/08.
- NCL Cruises: Affordable cruises during the season. Bahamas from $99, Alaska from $449, Europe from $349 and more. Expires 12/31/08.
- Holiday Hotel Discounts: Save up to 30% off hotels during Christmas! Expires 12/30/08.
Last Minute Deals
- Hot Lodging Deals: Hotels from $36. Expires 12/10/08.
- Check out these cruises: Last minute cruises from $99. Expires 12/10/08.
- Check out these car rental discounts: Last minute car rental deals from $9 a day! Expires 12/15/2009.
- Expedia Hotel Deals: here are large discounts for hotels at various cities, from the Bahamas all the way to Washington, D.C.! Or you can try these last minute hotel deals — just check your destination city for prices.
- Top Vacation Package Deals
- Last Minute Cruise Deals
- Awesome Activity Deals: Book Vegas activities and New York activities with Expedia to cut your travel costs.
Here’s to happy, safe, fun and cheap travel!
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.