Time for another roundup of some of the best financial articles I’ve had the opportunity to read during the week. Here are just some of the posts I’ve enjoyed recently:
- Rich Credit Debt Loan reviews the book “The Family CFO”. I try to run my household in the way suggested in this book; I consider myself the household CFO .
- Blunt Money conducts an inspirational interview with someone who is improving their financial habits, buying investment properties and paying off their debt.
- Green Panda Treehouse discusses how to compare auto insurance rates.
- Mrs. Micah suggests some ways to keep warm without turning up the thermostat.
- Saving Advice advises us on how to eat better without burning a hole in our wallets.
- The Canadian Capitalist shows us how to pick a great mutual fund. Here are 7 features of a solid fund.
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.