We’ve had the pleasure to join a few carnivals this week and here were a few favorites we’d like to highlight from the great lists put together by the hosts.
From the Carnival of Personal Finance #168 at One Caveman’s Financial Journey:
- Retired at 47: Should You Carry A Credit Card?
- Money Ning: How Our Perceptions Keep Us Poor
- The Personal Financier: Outsourcing Our Chores — Do We Overvalue Our Spare Time?
From the Festival of Frugality at Almost Frugal:
- Cheap Healthy Good: Life Skills 101: A Curriculum for Food, Finance, and Other Real World Basics
- Save and Conquer: Stuff Happens
- Not The Jet Set: ReUse It! Decoupaged Outlet Covers
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.