It’s getting chillier these days, heralding the start of the cold and flu season. But I got my kids their flu shots last Friday, so that’s one less thing to worry about. Let’s hope we can all stay healthy this winter.
Personal Finance Articles I Recommend
With me spending more time indoors, I’ve been able to devote more time to my reading. Here are a few financial articles of note:
- The Smarter Wallet: If you’ve got good credit and happen to be interested in signing up for a new credit card, then why not get rewarded for your spending by applying to one of these best cash back credit cards?
- Value For Your Life gives us 8 great reasons why she will cook at home. I agree that by doing so, you are likely to cut thousands of dollars from your annual home budget.
- Credit Karma: Perhaps credit scores are now used in new ways. Retail owners and property managers may now be using them to assess potential tenants for vacation homes.
- Cheap Healthy Good: I love India. Though I’ve never been there, I have always admired its people, culture and yummy food. I also love lentil soup. They all go very well together in this post.
- The Financial Blogger shares with us his marks for the summer session for his MBA course. Awesome how he got all straight A’s pretty much. What a sharp cookie! 🙂
- Studenomics: Oh cool, a Christmas tip list! Well, if you’re looking to tip, you can also check out our “how to tip, when to tip” rules.
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free regular updates through our RSS Feed, or you can have our latest posts delivered to your email inbox by supplying your address here. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime.